Sailing Tours | Newport RI
Whether you join us for a morning mimosa sail, sunset cruise, or private charter, sailing in Newport is fantastic! Newport is the sailing capital of the United States, home to one of the prettiest harbors in the country and offers fantastic sailing!
Sail through Newport Harbor, into Narragansett Bay, and along the shoreline of Newport’s picturesque Ocean Drive.
Experience spectacular views of the Pell Bridge, Fort Adams, Clingstone and Hammersmith Farm, the former Summer White House of JFK. Vintage America’s Cup boats, lighthouses, super yachts, and weekly races are common sights.
Daily sailing tours and private charters offered daily aboard Aquidneck, Sightsailer and Starlight. Read more about our boats on Our Fleet page.
- No sailing experience required.
- Smooth sailing in protected waters. Queasiness is never an issue!
- Light, informative commentary.
- Help raise sails, take the wheel, or relax and enjoy the sights.
- No two trips are exactly alike since the wind and tide vary daily and we try to sail as much as possible.
Whether you’ve never set foot on a sailboat, or are an old salt, Sightsailing’s sailing tours in Newport are legendary, enjoyable and fun for all!
See Newport. Sail Newport!
Sails regularly sell out. We strongly recommend booking online in advance.
Have more questions about our booking policies, the weather or where to park? Check our FAQ.
Ready to Sail? Book public sailing tours online or call (401) 849-3333.